IBPS has uploaded the Call Letters for written test of IBPS Specialist Officer 2015. To download the Admit Card, click on the link given below
From now on IBPS CWE PO/MT and IBPS CWE CLERK will consist of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
IBPS has also announced the tentative calendar for next round of allotment. Download the official notification given below:
Result of written examination held by ‘The New India Assurance Company Limited’ on 10th and 11th of January, for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) has been announced. Roll Number of provisionally shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview is as given in the PDF file given below:
Procedure to online write an RTI Application:
RTI Act came into existence in 2005, and has resulted in many social changes. Even you can use this, by following given steps:
- Visit rtionline.gov.in website.
- You can write an RTI application, without even registering an account in this website. But to keep records of previously filed RTI applications and their details, I suggest you to register an account in this website.
- Click on ‘Submit Request’ on the top left hand side of the website.
- After reading the ‘GUIDELINES FOR USE OF RTI ONLINE PORTAL’, tick the check box at the bottom and click on submit.
- 5. Select the ‘Ministry/Department/Apex body’ under which your public authority falls, and then select your ‘Public Authority’ e.g. For ‘Banking’ select ‘Department of Financial Services’ in ‘Ministry/Department/Apex body’ and ‘Department of Financial Services’ in ‘Public Authority’. For ‘Passport’ select ‘Ministry of External Affairs’ in ‘Ministry/Department/Apex body’ and ‘MEA – Consular, Passport & Visa Division (CPV)’ in ‘Public Authority’, etc.
No need to worry if you are not sure of the concerned ‘Ministry/Department/Apex body’ and ‘Public Authority’, your RTI application will be transferred to the concerned ‘Ministry/Department/Apex body’ and ‘Public Authority’ by them shortly, if you chose the wrong one. But it’s mandatory to choose a ‘Ministry/Department/Apex body’ and ‘Public Authority’, so choose whichever you think is responsible for answering.
- Then fill the details required, like Name, Gender, Address, Educational Status, Phone Number, Mobile Number, Email id, Citizenship.
- After filling the above given details, choose whether you are Below Poverty Line or not.
If the applicant is Below Poverty Line, then he/she need not pay any fee, but has to provide ‘BPL Card No.’, ‘Year of Issue’ and ‘Issuing Authority’.
If the applicant is not Below Poverty Line, then he/she has to pay RTI fee of Rs. 10 through SBI Credit/Debit Card or SBI Internet Banking.
- Type the application in the space provided within the box next to ‘Text for RTI Request application’. Text limit for RTI Request Application is 3000 characters. Only alphabets A-Z a-z number 0-9 and special characters , . – _ ( ) / @ : & \ % are allowed in Text for RTI Request application.
Don’t forget to mention the respective institution/bank/organization etc. in the RTI Application, if your RTI Application is concerned with any particular institution/bank/organization etc.
- You may attach any supporting document in PDF format, of size upto 1 MB. You can attach your RTI Application in pdf format, any supporting document as a proof to your assertions in application, or anything which you think may be helpful. This step is an optional step, and you may proceed by skipping this step and not attaching any supporting files.
- Write the Captcha given in the space provided within the box next to ‘Enter security code’.
- Click either ‘Submit’ or ‘Make Payment’, whichever is applicable, if you do not need to reset the information provided. Else click ‘Reset’ and follow the process again from Step-5.
If the applicant selected the status as Below Poverty Line, then among the ‘Submit’ and ‘Reset’ button, click on ‘Submit’ button, and your application will be submitted and you will get the request number. If the applicant selected the status not as Below Poverty Line, then among the ‘Make Payment’ and ‘Reset’ button, click on ‘Make Payment’ button, and you will be redirected to payment gateway which will consist option of payment of RTI fee of Rs. 10 through SBI Credit/Debit Card or SBI Internet Banking. After successful payment, you will get the request number, stating that your application is submitted.
Download in pdf format, from the given below link
Download in jpg format, from the given below file
To view/download in pdf format, from the scribd.com, click on the given below link:
Type in हिंदी/Hindi (Devanagari Script) on your Android device. Using this you can write Hindi in SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, Viber, MS Office etc. in your Android device. Also you can search anything in your web browser, writing in Hindi (Devanagari Script), of which you want to know meaning or details.
Step-I: Getting the application Download Google Hindi Input from the given link below
1- Go to Google Play Store in your android phone.
2- Search for the application Google Hindi Input.
3- Install the application.
• When you’ll get Google Hindi Input in search results in play store, click on this.
• Now you’ll be on Google Hindi Input install page. Click on the Install button to install the app. Accept and give permission as asked for.
• Once the download is complete, the application will install itself. Wait for the “successfully installed” status.
Step-II: How to use the application –
On Android 5.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Hindi Input” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “Hinglish & Hindi Google Hindi Input”
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. –
On Android 4.x:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
To Enable/Disable Hinglish, Hindi or handwriting keyboard
Go to Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard, under “Select keyboard type” section, check the keyboard types you like.
Methods to use this application Hindi transliteration – Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode. – In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi. – For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list. English – By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard (by pressing the button “a->अ” again), you can type in English. Hindi keyboard – Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard – Vowels are changed to matra automatically after typing consonants. – Long press characters(vowels and consonants) to type variations of characters. For example, long press “ई” you can type “ई” or “ी”, long press “क” you can type क, कं, क्र or र्क.
To download the instructions in the document (.pdf) format, click on the below link:
To view/download the instructions in the document (.pdf) format, from the scribd.com, click on the given below link: